Born in Portugal, Pedro moved to Poland (Warsaw) in 2011, upon graduating from university.
He has already lived in 3 different European countries, so he perfectly understands the challenges faced by expats when moving to Warsaw.
He finds the real estate industry attractive due to the constant interaction with various people, making every day at work different.
He also finds satisfaction in assisting customers with the difficult task of finding a new home.
- Fluent in Portuguese, Spanish, English and Polish
- After graduating in Business Administration in Lisbon, he worked as an investment fund accountant (Citibank), where he developed the ability to focus his attention on details, to be orientated to customers’ needs and to meet deadlines
- His previous experiences include language teaching, customer support and voluntary work
IN HIS SPARE TIME
- Loves sports – tennis and squash, as well as swimming in the morning (before work)
- When it comes to literature, he prefers biographies
- Discovering new places and flavors are also some of his favorite pastimes
Serdecznie dziękuję Panu za profesjonalną obsługę zlecenia, szybka reakcję na zmiany i bardzo miłą atmosferę współpracy.
Bardzo nam było miło z Panem współpracować.